This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures to make the terms of this policy binding.
We are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. We value your trust in us. We work hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend your friends and family to participate in dealing with us. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
You provide us information about yourself – your name, email address, password, contact number etc. when you interact with us for availing our services.If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your email address, and our responses. Additionally, we store information about users’ contacts when users manually enter contact email addresses or transfer contact information from other online social networks. We also collect general information about your use of our services.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES:
2.1 When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- a) Usage Information: If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms/community discussions or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- b) Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our website.
- c) Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) and mobile network information.
- d) Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, add location-based filters (such as local weather), and for any other purposes.
- e) Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. A “cookie” is a small data file transferred to your computer’s hard drive that allows a Website to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customize your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any Personally Identifiable Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some website features that will not be available to you, and some Web pages may not display properly. To support the personalized features of our website (such as your country and language codes and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered website user. We do not, however, use so-called “surveillance” cookies that track your activity elsewhere on the Web. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”).
- f) We also may make use of third party tracking pixels used by advertising or analytical partners. Some such partners include, but are not limited to:
(i) Google Analytics: Used to track statistical information such as page visits and traffic source information allowing us to improve the performance and quality of the Site. For more information please visit: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- INFORMATION SHARED DURING TRANSACTION:
3.1 You agree that you will enter into transactions with third parties through our website and will share your personally identifiable information with them for easy completion of the transaction. You hereby expressly agree that we shall not be involved or held liable for any breach of the privacy or security of that data. The said breach, if any, shall be a matter of dispute between you and the third party and we shall not be held liable or be issued a notice for the same.
3.2 We STRONGLY recommend that you should be careful and vigilant while disclosing your personally identifiable details with your transaction partner. Please do not disclose your bank and account details to anyone through our website or to any individual whom you have met through our website.
3.3 Your credit or debit card details are processed by a world leading provider of online payments processing which stores the card details on your request so that you do not need to enter them each time you visit the Website.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
4.1 We use the personal information we collect from you for identification purposes; fulfill your requests for services; improve our services; contact you; send you promotional offers from third parties at times; internal record keeping; market research purposes; for sending out promotional emails regarding launching of new products/special offers; to keep you informed about aspects of website that you may find interesting; We will utilize your email address for updating you about newest offers on our website.
4.2 By providing us your e-mail address, you consent to us using the email address to send you our website and services related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send notifications of activity on our website to the e-mail address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to our features, new products, events or other information. If you do not want to receive optional e-mail messages, you may modify your settings to opt out.
4.3 Our settings may also allow you to adjust your communications preferences. If you do not wish to receive promotional email messages from us, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails. If you opt out, you will still receive non-promotional emails from us about your account and our Services.
4.5 At our sole discretion, for any reason or no reason at all, we reserve the right to remove any content or messages, if we believe that such action is necessary (a) to conform to the law, comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities; (b) to enforce this policy, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of our website; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the website, our users, or others.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
5.2 We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We may share your data with our services providers who process your personal information to provide services to us or on our behalf. We have contracts with our service providers that prohibit them from sharing the information about you that they collect or that we provide to them with anyone else, or using it for other purposes.
5.4 WE CAN (AND YOU AUTHORIZE US TO) DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, OTHER GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, ANY LAWSUIT OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY THAT WE, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, BELIEVE NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION OF FRAUD, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHER ACTIVITY THAT IS ILLEGAL OR MAY EXPOSE US, OR YOU, TO LIABILITY.
- ENSURING INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE
6.1 We take reasonable precautions to ensure that the Personal Information we Collect, Use and Disclose is complete, relevant and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
- a) Let us know if there are any errors in your Personal Information; and
- b) Keep us up-to-date with changes to your Personal Information such as your name or address.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION:
7.1 We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
7.2 By using this website or the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this website or Services.
7.3 We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is encrypted when it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Using unsecured wi-fi or other unprotected networks to submit messages through the Service is never recommended. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
7.4 Not withstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
7.5 However, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us credit card information and/or other sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section available on our website.
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION:
8.1 You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
(b) Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information: You may change any of your personal information in your Account by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the website and following the directions therein. You may request deletion of your personal information by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
8.2 You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the website, in which case, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You can review and correct the information about you that we keep on file by editing by contacting us directly at email@example.com
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY:
Our services are available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Thus, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Service or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal information for accessing the Service. If an individual under the age of 18 wishes to purchase or sell a product/item on the Site then such purchase or sale may be made by their legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site and who can form legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us through our privacy help page.
- MERGER AND ACQUISITIONS:
In case of a merger or acquisition, we reserve the right to transfer all the information, including personally identifiable information, stored with us to the new entity or company thus formed. Any change in the website’s policies and standing will be notified to you through email.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES:
Our website contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
13.1 Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en. Our website uses Google AdSense Advertising.
13.3 Our website has implemented the following:-
- a) Remarketing with Google AdSense
- b) Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- c) Demographics and Interests Reporting
- d) DoubleClick Platform Integration
13.4 Our website along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user’s interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
- NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES:
We also use surveys to collect information about our users. From time to time, we request users’ input in order to evaluate potential features and services. The decision to answer a survey is completely yours. We use information gathered from surveys to improve our services.
- OPTING OUT OF INFORMATION SHARING:
16.1 We understand and respect that not all users may want to allow us to share their information with other select users or companies. If you do not want us to share your information, please contact us through the Contact Us page, and we will remove your name from lists we share with other users or companies as soon as reasonably practicable or you can also click on unsubscribe. When contacting us, please clearly state your request, including your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
16.2 However, under the following circumstances, we may still be required to share your personal information:
- a) If we respond to court orders or legal process, or if we need to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- c) If we believe it is necessary to restrict or inhibit any user from using any of our Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion thereof.
17. INVITATION SERVICES:
We may offer you the opportunity to use our invitation services so that you can tell your family members and friends about us. The service will enable you to import at your direction your contact list from certain email services that you may be using and to send an email on your behalf from your email address, inviting your family member and friends to try the services offered by our website. The information you provide will be used solely to facilitate your sending of the invitation and will not be stored or used by us for any other purpose. If you are a recipient of an invitation and have elected to opt out from receiving any further invitations from us, we will retain your email address solely for the purposes of honoring your opt-out further invitations.
- PHISHING OR FALSE EMAILS:
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal information (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you get an email like this.
19.2 Continued use of our website and Service, following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- NO RESERVATIONS:
- NO CONFLICT:
The policy constitutes a part of the user terms. We have taken utmost care to avoid any inconsistency or conflict of this policy with any other terms, agreements or guidelines available on our website. In case there exists a conflict, we request you to kindly contact us for the final provision and interpretation.
- CONTACT US:
If such features are not available on your website then we can delete this clause.